UNDER CONSTUCTION TILL APRIL 2012 - BLADE SLINGERS - The Precision Throwing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTUCTION TILL APRIL 2012 - BLADE SLINGERS - The Precision Throwing Forum

Everything about the SPORT of Precision Throwing Knives, Hawks, Stars, Spikes, Axes, and other fun toys.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Nullmass-Target_icon Joe Darrah AKTA Throw - Try your skill at many different throwing events My 19-20 in MN with Joe Darrah and many other great people!
Latest topics
» Ralph Thorn DVD
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime6/24/2012, 3:03 pm by Naseem Mehtab

» Knife Throwing Basic Instructions
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 11:38 pm by jinmissouri

» What throwing knifes do you have?
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 4:17 pm by Guest

» Joe Darrah NE AKTA 2012 Throw! Berwyn, PA. MAY
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 1:45 pm by SINZA

» The Finger of God
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 1:35 pm by SINZA

» Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 11:06 am by SINZA

» Pat Minter
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:44 pm by SINZA

» BOTTLE CAPS
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 6:28 pm by SINZA

» Cutting Cards
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 6:22 pm by SINZA

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most active topics
Ralph Thorn DVD
Knife Throwing Basic Instructions
Most Viewed Topics
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape
Ralph Thorn DVD
Joe Darrah NE AKTA 2012 Throw! Berwyn, PA. MAY
Counting Steps For Throwing Distance
What throwing knifes do you have?
Knife Throwing Basic Instructions
The Finger of God
Pat Minter
Cutting Cards
BOTTLE CAPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SINZA
Admin
Admin
SINZA

Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Empty
PostSubject: Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape   Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 11:06 am

I often sing the praise of C&D. You can build almost anything out of Cardboard & Ductape!
It's also wonderful as a indoor knife-throwing target.

Take a wood board and a couple of Pizza boxes. Open the boxes flat, tape accross the middle and around the edges and secure them to the front of the board.
That's it! DONE! Start throwing!
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape S6302682
You need about 3-4 layers of cardboard to start. After it starts getting chewed up get some more cardboard and tape right over the other layers making it thicker.
Cardboard you can get free or cheap. Around here you can go to your local Liquor store on the days they get their shipments in and they have hundreds of boxes you can take for free. Pizza boxes work great for the size targets I have.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="https://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvidmg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv200%2Fsinza%2FThrowing%2520Blades%2FS6302680.mp4">

Also...if you just want a real quick target for screwing around you can do it the easy way...
Easy Knife-Throwing Targets: Cardboard & Ductape IMG_20111105_003634
Cardboard works great for indoor targets. The knives don't make as much noise when they miss and they also don't bounce back as far. The cardboard does a great job of dampening the force of the throw. When it starts getting later in the day I'll put my cardboard targets up infront of my wood targets so I can throw into the night and not make noise that might bother neighbors.
These smaller targets are also handy to move around. As I'm a Bachalor and can do what I want I may set them on the couch and toss at them or, like tonght, set them against the other way and throw little knives into it while I watch movies. With these you can throw ANYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
https://knifethrowing.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1